a coin issue.

hmm........

two over-the-rhine concerts.
when do I attend my classes?

I feel like a stalker, if I go to any more shows this
year...

on the other hand, grove city's got a whole posse
interested in attending the Akron festivity...

but are any other losties there to make it a
festivity?

on the other hand, how the hell would I make it to
Cincci?

but then, there are such daring get-away vehicles in
these parts...

should they want a stowaway?

on the other hand, what about your saturday class, my
good Woode?

but what are saturday classes, but to skip, Ms.
Godlove?

yeah.  but you're not doing hot in that class, Mr.
Woode...

but I haven't written my paper for that class, Ms.
Godlove, and you know my ability to write a fine
paper.

yes, but Mr. Woode, this is exactly my point.  you
haven't written your paper yet.  might I remind you
'twas due last saturday?

grrr....

excuse us, for a moment please.

--the faculty.

(yet more innocent victims of the hivemind.)
(yes, coffee is more caffeinated than espresso...but
the sheer taste of espresso would jolt one to full
consciousness...however I'm convinced coffee is
entirely a psychological effect--for how else would I
become so wired from decaf?)