Re: Re: bogart's directions / att'n: Monk Dee-troit?

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

> >i'll
> >clear my head deep in the Indiana wilderness, and
> i'll bring something back.

> Lyme Disease?

i prefer a twist of lemon, myself.

> >*snif* hope you all enjoy the shows!

> Those of us who make it will, I'm sure. Though you
> still owe the ENTIRE list
> an actual OtR _show_ which you attend in your kilt.
> Bink and I will be
> watching you, won't we, bink?

OH yeah. although, does this men you guys expect me to wear mine at each
listie gathering? the question is, of course, which show WILL i be able
to make next? hmm? don't know if i'll be able to make either one of
these two shows. i work on saturday and i've taken enough time and such
off from OTHER shows.... why can't they play on a saturday night?

bink