Re: Re: bogart's directions / att'n: Monk Dee-troit?

In a message dated 3/30/99 8:05:02 PM, Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

>ooh - scratch me from the 4/23 weekend. i'll be gulping bleeding meat from my
>tactical knife,

You have such a way with vivid imagery, Jay.

>playing my doumbek and sleeping under the stars (fires will be
>made) among other friends while you all are at the respective shows.

Yeah, so we'll have Brian. It's all good.

>i'll
>clear my head deep in the Indiana wilderness, and i'll bring something back.

Lyme Disease?

>*snif* hope you all enjoy the shows!

Those of us who make it will, I'm sure. Though you still owe the ENTIRE list
an actual OtR _show_ which you attend in your kilt. Bink and I will be
watching you, won't we, bink?