Re: T for Texas

In a message dated 3/27/99 5:06:57 PM Pacific Standard Time, HumbulPi at aol_com
writes:

<< I must say that no state can compare with Texas in matters of
 courtesy or pride in thier state. >>

Okay, so there was this Texan and he was standing by the Red River one day,
and he saw this guy poised at the railing of the bridge, about to jump.  So he
yells up to the guy,
"Fella! Dont jump! Remember your family, and how much they love you!"
The guy yells back, " I dont have any family."
The texan pauses for a moment, then yells back, "Well remember your friends!"
The man replies, " I dont have any friends!"
The Texan pauses to think of some way to save the man.  Desperately he cries,
"Well fella . . . at least remember the Alamo!"
The man yelled back, "Whats the Alamo?"
Then the Texan yelled back, "Jump you yankee dog!"