Fwd: OTR lyric booklets....

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 3/28/99 2:16:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pob7patmos at hotmail_com writes:

<< After listening to Eve, Patience, Faces, Darkest Night, GDBD, I like
 GDBD best, so far....  But I will have to listen to all of these over
 and again to discover how each speaks to me. >>

This is the way with OtR . . . the first time I listened to Till We Have Faces
I (now dont hate me all it was in a very noisy car) didnt like it.  But it
didnt take much over and again for it to start speaking.  I think that that is
the difference between, for example The Backstreet Boys or The Spice Girls and
(I wont profane the band by putting their name in the same sentence as these)
really good musicians.  Songs like "Tearin Up My Heart" get more and more
boring each time through . . . "Latter Days," for example, gets better and
better as you discover its multiple layers.

Anyway, ttfn.

Debbie

-- END included message