Re: William Shatner

Chris Emery wrote:
>- -I give up.  I was going to make a William Shatner reference in here
>somewhere, but I failed to do so miserably.

BTW, anybody have "Fear of Pop - Volume I" by Ben Folds (the man, not the
5)?  it's got a pretty funny spoken word song with Shatner on guest
vocals... pretty cool.  Billy Shatner's accenting and paused speaking tone
make ME... crack... UP.

overall, it's a great album too... it's about half instrumental (techno,
Ben Folds style), and some spoken word/corny songs.  all of the instruments
are played by Ben Folds (the guy, not the band), except for some strings
and horns and backing vocals by John Mark Painter and Fleming McWilliams
(both of Fleming & John)...

anyway, consider it a recommendation of the week...

Dan

NP- Caedmon's Call _Caedmon's Call_

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+