No Subject

well,  thank you Mr. Emery for that rousing introduction, i am sure we have
many people who can't wait to feel the caress of my razor sharp if not
sarcastic wit  :)  or maybe the sledge hammer like wit when occasion calls
for it.

for my first post i really don't have much to say.  i have been listening to
OtR for years but Sunday was my first live experience with them.   i did get
reacquainted with a certain someone's boot tips, its been a few months since
my first "intimate introduction"  to those very same boots.  hey i know
someone who can put a steel tip on that with a retractable stiletto blade!!!
wouldn't that complete the image...

and as far as bruce lachey is concerned, his existence is only an urban
legend to the lay persons, the clergy does know better after all :))))

kyle

Now if I sleep, I sleep here alone
In my bed tonight, you still haunt me
And if I'm falling, I'm falling like a stone
In my nightmares, you still hold me

--you still touch me (mercury falling)--