No Subject

Hi all.  I will be attending Saturday's performance.  .

Anyways, feel free to say "hi" to the lost dark, semi-long haired guy
wandering around.  I'm probably 5'4", somewhat thin, I'll have a black
leather coat or a tan, cordoroy coat on.  I'm a short oriental fella.
 Sounds like I'm taking out a personal ad.  Short, long-haired freak
ISO adoring OtR fans to do shots with.  Not really.  I've got to drive
back.   I'll probably get there around 8 provided I don't turn down a
wrong street.

Jeff