roadtrips, bribery, and hijacking...

gee.
sleep is a good thing.  so is food.

having received a number of phone calls from you persons and my friend Pete,
I have a few roughshod plans.

you see, having performed here a couple years ago, Over the Rhine is very
popular at Grove City College.  some of my friends are crazy, which takes us
to:

PLAN A:
bribe a friend heavily.

and Pete suggested...

PLAN B:
one of my swanky, artful signs, placed strategically in a passage of student
throng motion might also work....

PLAN C:
that nice Brian Gardner we all know lives in Pittsburgh.

except that he's leaving at four.  and staying in a hotel.  and I've only
posted him privately twice.  (hah!  if you get three private posts, I know
you intimately and add you to my will and potential children's names...if
not...I fear you.)

besides, my cashbook doesn't like hotels.
tugs us to...

PLAN D:
my brother has a car that I can always steal...

but.

er.

I don't have a license.  or a permit.  so this might pose illegal.

(I don't think Plan C is too keen an idea.)

so, sorry of getting anyone's hopes up over tickets...I'm going to try to
hang on to them as long as probable...if not, Binky darling, I request you
sell them to someone desperate...

okay, need to make a sign...

talk to ya'll later.
but preferably in person.