Apples & stuff

So I'm reading the Westword last night (Denver's free weekly paper), and
there was an article on the Apples in Stereo.  They're a local band who
recently left Sire to go back to SpinArt.   It brings up some pretty valid
points about the negative aspects of signing with a major label.  I won't
post the whole article to the list, but it's on line at
http://www.westword.com/1999/031899/feedback1.html if anyone's interested.

FWIW, I think Over the Rhine should give the majors a chance.   It would be
nice to go to Tower Records and pick up a CD, as well as to have the band
tour way out here in Denver (not that Fiddler's Green was a bad thing, but
a club tour would be wonderful)!   I think it was Dave C. who wrote about
regret - about the vegetable stand still being an option if the majors
don't work out -  but why not try?.    Ultimately, it's the band's
decision, and I'll still love 'em no matter what.

On a side note, is anyone taping one of the Canal St. shows this weekend?
Anyone?  Bueller???

On a side, side note, Go Miami, beat Kentucky, and all that good stuff...

Bye!  Dawn

NP:  Sebadoh _The Sebadoh_