Re:

Dancing on a volcano, "Kyle Howe" <howe.38 at osu_edu> said:

>well,  thank you Mr. Emery for that rousing introduction, i am sure we have
>many people who can't wait to feel the caress of my razor sharp if not
>sarcastic wit  :)  or maybe the sledge hammer like wit when occasion calls
>for it.

Not the Super Sledge?

>for my first post i really don't have much to say.  i have been listening to
>OtR for years but Sunday was my first live experience with them.   i did get
>reacquainted with a certain someone's boot tips, its been a few months since
>my first "intimate introduction"  to those very same boots.  hey i know
>someone who can put a steel tip on that with a retractable stiletto blade!!!
>wouldn't that complete the image...

Just for the rest of you, Kyle is fascinated by weapons of all sorts.
He got along famously with Mistress Ysobelle while she was here.

You can also add him to the list of listies who refuses to locate the
shift key.

(psst - it's below the caps lock on the left, and below enter on the
right)

>and as far as bruce lachey is concerned, his existence is only an urban
>legend to the lay persons, the clergy does know better after all :))))

So, binkster, I can do you one better.   You might talk with your
neighbor (the charming and lovely Gwendra) via the list, but I can
talk with my ROOMMATE!

Of course, we've been using ICQ to talk for years.  You can almost
follow the message along the coax through the bathroom into his room.

--
NP: Pink Floyd - _Animals_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: