Re: T for Texas

JeaneneHea at aol_com wrote:

> Annie,
> People who aren't from Texas are stupid and you have to treat them as such.

um, here is a thought. I am from Texas and I say people just need to have their
horizons largened. Please don't call my friends stupid. They aren't. Perhaps
ignorant. But I must say that I have had a wonderful conversation with Mr. Emery
off the list and we came to an understanding.

> It isn't possible to have intelligent conversations with them about the best
> state in the union.  Do yourself a favor and just ignore them.

yes there is a way. I do it all the time... ;-)

Amy