Re: T for Texas

Jeanene,
Having lived in the FINE state of Texas for 2 years (1 in Dallas (home of the
best team in football) and 1 in Alvin (home of Nolan Ryan) ) I must agree with
you about one thing. Texas IS the best state in the union.
I live in beautiful California and while no state has as much to offer
geographically I must say that no state can compare with Texas in matters of
courtesy or pride in thier state.
I could go on and on but I will stop here for fear of banishment from the list
by those who do not share our opinion. I'm sure they're out there lurking.

Wishing I was home away from home.....
Brian