Re: T for Texas

Wow!  A fellow Californian!  I am brand new to the Over the Rhine mailing
list, etc.  I've only just joined a few days ago.  But, I've noticed (after
reading my 100 emails per day!) that most "listies"  are from the Midwest and
central states.  Where about do you live in California?  My best friend and I
have recently discovered Over the Rhine last November, when they opened for
The Cowboy Junkies.  I absolutely love them!  Please......Brian and all
Californians, please let me know you're out there--that way we can keep in
touch about concerts which we can all attend in the area! :-)
Take care---April