Re: T for Texas

In a message dated 99-03-28 02:15:01 EST, AKelly2129 at aol_com writes:

> Wow!  A fellow Californian!  I am brand new to the Over the Rhine mailing
>  list, etc.  I've only just joined a few days ago.  But, I've noticed (after
>  reading my 100 emails per day!) that most "listies"  are from the Midwest
> and
>  central states.  Where about do you live in California?  My best friend and
>  have recently discovered Over the Rhine last November, when they opened for
>  The Cowboy Junkies.  I absolutely love them!  Please......Brian and all
>  Californians, please let me know you're out there--that way we can keep in
>  touch about concerts which we can all attend in the area! :-)
>  Take care---April

I can't believe this, posts from two new Californian listies in one day?!?
Amazing.

Anyway, hey there April and Brian, welcome to the list.  My name's Steve and
I'm usually the only Californian who contributes to the list.  I know that
there are a few others out there, but they seem to prefer to remain anonymous.
I'm a resident of Orange County, so regrettably, if you guys live up north,
you're even farther away than our Arizonan listie (is there more than one
listie from AZ?).

Thanks for coming out of the woodwork, guys.  It's nice to know I'm not
entirely alone out here.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- F. Dostoyevsky