Re: Happiness

danamcc at planetaccess_com wrote:

> I don't think that I've ever read such poetic and emotion-driven accounts of a show.

keep reading. they usually get that way! :-)

> One day, the band may come my way, but Nashville is still two days away and so is Dayton. . .

2 days that's not too bad... is that sleeping through the night or driving straight? Well, I am on the other side of the world. and I still have hope. hang in there. :-) The listies will (I am sure) arrange a party for you if you can ever get close. they have promised one for me...

Amy