Re: Listies not quite met

Dancing on a volcano, arwen <bassler at auhs_edu> said:

Arwen Evenstar?

I think I'll have to side with Gimli, Gloin's son, who prefers the
morning and Galadriel.

>> >We really should have met-- we've got something in common.  If I never hear
>> >Poughkeepsie live again, I'll be no worse off.
>>
>> Add me to *that* list.   And add 'Latter Days' again.   Why, O Why do
>> they choose to close shows with THAT?
>>
>ok, i'll agree with the fact that Poughkeepsie was a grand mistake, but
>you just better watch your step when you start insulting Latter Days!

They've been ending shows with 'Latter Days' for over a year now.  I
didn't much like it on the album, and it's SUCH A DOWNER to end a show
with.   Give it a rest, please!

--
NP: Tori Amos - _Professional Widow_ (remix single)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery