Re: Listies not quite met

In a message dated 3/22/99, 8:20:37 PM, jmmueller at hotmail_com writes:
<<Stef & Scott! You're the guys (so to speak) who were sitting at my feet!
(And then beside me) I'm sorry if I bumped you too hard with my purse
those couple of times I moved it. And I wondered about that older couple
& all their beers as well.>>

pleased to meet you... looks like the lurkers ended up meeting (in some way)
after all.  don't worry about the purse - hardly even noticed it.

stef