This stinks

Okay, for the first time in ages, I can read my email during the day, and
there's no one on this list writing anything!  *sigh*  What's made you all
so colectively quiet?

I've been checking mail all day.  A brief personal missive from Amy and Jay,
and that posting from Dana, and that's it.  On my one day.  I bet I'll get
home tonight from work and have 100 emails to sort through again.  What can
you do?

Gardner
--
"It was the best of TIME s it was the worst of TIME s, it was TIME s'
anniversary special."

Brian Gardner, "Twisted Quotes"