Re: Happiness

Gardner SAY:

>>We had people who flew from CA. There was a couple that drove from Wisconsin. I don't know where you are, but it can't be that much further.
Well... technically it could, but....

Texas--is Texas furthur??  It feels furthur to me.
Isolated.

Gardner went on to SAY:
something about how he would be willing to drive down here (I can only cut and paste one thing at at time)

If you'd drive to TX, you are a true fan.  Right, Mr. Soupiest??

--dana--