Re: This stinks

Gardner McPherson wrote:

> Okay, for the first time in ages, I can read my email during the day, and
> there's no one on this list writing anything!  *sigh*  What's made you all
> so colectively quiet?

guess people are busy. I was. of course, it's night for me here. 11:42 to be
exact. so usually when I respond to an email it's when all of you are sleeping
or working! :-)

> I've been checking mail all day.  A brief personal missive from Amy and Jay,
> and that posting from Dana, and that's it.

see, told you that I respond while you are sleeping or working. ;-)

> On my one day.  I bet I'll get
> home tonight from work and have 100 emails to sort through again.  What can
> you do?

um. you could save all the messages from tonight and use them for tomorrow;s
entertainment at work? :-)

Amy