Re: first day od spring (Canal & Linford)

jg900 wrote:

> hi.
> sorry for clicking send earlier.   i'll move my pencil-pointer thingy
> somewhere else.   (what's this big X for?)
> i had mentioned meeting Megan and Steve and Bruce and Drew.  but there were
> more...
>
> Hiding with his own friends in the corner was Ron Brickley.  I made
> everybody wave to Ron so he'd feel happy and connected with the rest of us
> (or just embarassed as hell and wishing he'd never heard of the list. )
> Hi, Ron.   Nice to meet you and shake your hand.

I had to respond to *gasp* a whole paragraph about me.Thanks, jg.
I met jg, Mr. Emery, Ysobelle, and Jay.  I really don't know how
I didn't meet more of you. (Actually I do.)
It's funny because I knew what Chris looked like from the Monk
Christmas show and what Drew looked like from his web page
and what Jay looked like.  You all seemed truly cool, especially
jg who went out of his way to shake my hand.
I saw Bruce too, but then I always see Bruce anymore, so that's
nothing.  ; )
My gf and I normally have to leave early to go pick up the
toddler but this was the first time I actually regretted it.
Wish I could've heard the new stuff and talked some more.
It was a good night, good to get out.

Ron