Re: first day od spring (Canal & Linford)

attendees  (i hope i can remember all of you.  if i slight you,  i don't
mean to, just a poor memory.  sorry.  chime in,  say, "i was there too!) at
the Saturday Canal St. show included:

Bruce Lachey - cool guy!  nice to meet you.   bought me my 3rd Corona
(thanks!)

Stevieboo  (i'm sure his real friends just call him Steve).   nice to meet
you.   nice guy.  good looking.   despite being from California,  it was fun
to see him warmer than some of us!   Niki Beurig  ( i probably spelled her
surname wrong, but her Plow On Boy CD's in the car and i'm not gonna get it
now to check spelling, sorry)  opened for OtR  and covered a song we heard
on a Pogues album,  and Steve kind of lit up when he heard that.    And
thanks for pinpointing it in my rotten memory, too Steve.   I wasn't close
enough.   But, (to quote Drew)  "you da man!"        and speaking of
Drew....

Drew was there, too.    Nice to meet you, Drew.   Drew wanted to hang with
us later i think, but was on a date and how much fun can it be for a non
listie date to hang with a bunch of nuts?   we understand.   Drew's Miata
was there, too.  :-)

Megan.   Megan's great!   (thanks for everything Megan!)   Megan's lovely
(Oh, yeah,  Chris and i were discussing how his theory must now become Law.
i think so.)    Megan made out the "Hello, my name is _____"  nametags for
everyone,  and here's the coolest bit:  she made one for Karin and Linford
and Jack, too,   AND  slipped them up on the stage to them!   Karin wore
hers!  Jack stuck his to the front of the Lapsteel,   and Linford finally
wrapped his 'round his mikestand.     It was fun to watch people go to the
bar or the bathroom and see if they had a nametag on!