Re: True statements, a few thoughts and some reflections (it's worth reading!)

> Ysoie is great! It was so nice to have another semi-goth to pal around and go

Hey!  I'm a semi-goth too.  ;-)

> Bring Gwendra back next time. That's not a request.

Yeah!  We liked Gwendra (*wave* Hi Gwendra)  We liked Bink too!

> Brian, your jokes were a bit bit... ahh...hrmm...

What?!  My jokes were what?  Out with it, mister.  ;-)

> Well, i'm very happy to have met you just the same   };·D

Uh-huh.  I was going to write you and say that one of the things I regretted
about the night was not getting to talk to you more, as you seemed really
neat-o keen.  I would take that back except it's still just one of the
things I was going to say, and not one of the things I have said.  Oh sure,
I said that I was going to say it, and I won't take that back, but I would
like to take back saying it.  Unfortunately I haven't said it, so I can't
take it back.

We'll talk more next time, k Jay?  I regret not being able to talk to you
more.  Oops... I said it.

> You're a funny guy.

Why thank you sir.  I think.

*more reactions about Dayton to come from me... I've got soooo many things
to catch up on right now*

Brian

--
"I'm an info freako
there is no end to what I want to know

-Jesus Jones, "Info Freako"

--
"4 score and a couple odd years ago, give or take a few, our 4 fathers, yes
there were only 4 of them (Notice any motif here?)..."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes