Re: in pews, in the dark AND True Statements... AND change of perspective

> I can't believe how strange I feel when I read these reviews and
> perspectives
> (which amount to pure poetry) of the shows this weekend.  I think I feel
> jealous  My heart aches to have had the experiences you all did.  It
> almost
> feels like I've been there.  Almost.  But I have no memories to call upon,
> no
> music filling my thoughts.  No sounds and smells to help me remember the
> experience after I walk away from the computer.  I feel empty and deprived
> and
> sad.

Sigh...my sentiments exactly...I feel as if other than looking at road maps
and calling travel agencies in hopes to find myself on a road trip sometime
soon, I have spent my entire day gazing out the window.

> In my sadness, I also feel a little anger that I wasn't there.  That I
> didn't
> make a point of being at That show.  With you listees.  So, spurred by my
> anger, I wrote a letter to my best friend who introduced me to OtR (who
> has
> been to several/ many of their shows while at Wheaton) and told him that:
> <quote> Some fine day in the not-too-distant future, you and I are
> traveling
> whatever-distance-is-required-of-us to go to an authentic Over the Rhine
> concert....

A little grin comes to my face as I have done the same...soon jeanene...soon
we'll be basking in it all...

Candace