Re: dilemma/survey

ooh yeah - i forgot to mention a huge factor that makes vinyl desirable
(for me, anyway):

The nostalgic sound of the hushed *pop* *crackle* *pop*.

I just know that when I listen to Pink Floyd's _Meddle_ on vinyl, it stirs
something within me - more then just the recorded performance, i mean the
nostalgia & warm feelings i get. Almost as if I'd *been* there. Basically,
it's much more a romantic thing more than a technical thing for me. I love my
cd's & all - and i've worn vinyl *clothing* since the last time i've listened
to it on a turntable - BUT i have it & know where it is if I get lonely for
it.

*grin*

You know when Chris gets back to his desk, whenever that may be...
Just expect him to go into much more detail - i'm sure he will.

Jay

"You don't need an excuse to hug & smooch beautiful women. They deserve it."
-Chris Emery 1999
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^