Re: Hypethically Speaking

Candace Elder wrote:

> Oh how I wish I could've been there...I'm feeling awfully lonely all of a
> sudden...at least it's a sunny day...in Manitoba that is.

I join you in that wish. :-( I am still working through pouting all. One day I
will get to meet all of you... I will. but until then I hang on the details of
those who went... where are all of your thoughts.. I know more of you have
something to say!!! Please give your opinion of fellow listies (and of  OtR) so
that I can groan some more... Please mock my pain. I really want to hear more...

> [...] But that's only hypethically speaking.

oh just come out and say it! Nevermind. Don't. :-) I will. Hey, any of you
'blessed' people who got to GO to the concert get any recordings for us lonely
people who didn't get to go? Anyone already burning CD's or making MP3's???
surely someone got something...

And pics of the listies or of OtR??? Come on. who's holding out?

> (Us Canadians seem to get left out of everything..

not just you. I am american and I get left out of everything too. of course,
living in Romania might have something to do with that?!

Amy