Hypethically Speaking

Hello friends...

Oh how I wish I could've been there...I'm feeling awfully lonely all of a
sudden...at least it's a sunny day...in Manitoba that is.

I'm sure there wouldn't have been a kind but controversal person who
attended this show and accidentally recorded it for the sake of livelihood
and remembrance... however, hypethetically speaking, if someone was to tape
it, and if I was the kind of person that was interested in such controversal
goods, I would be willing to offer something of the same in exchange for
these recorded bits of glee and inspiration.
But that's only hypethically speaking.

Candace
(Us Canadians seem to get left out of everything...except for lots of snow
and Celine Dion...both of which I could do without most definately)