a warning to all [was: another in a long line of them]

Dusty Volume wrote:

> [...]  There are probably more
> who know someone, a friend of a friend, or they're basing their facts on
> second or third hand information--or even worse, speculation.

okay everyone. I need to post something here. becuase I think it's VERY
important. I have seen the DAMAGE caused by second and third hand information.
It is happening among the team that I am involved with right now and the
damage can be devastating. here is a perfect example (though you may think
it's a silly one) you remember that game 'telephone'? where you have a line of
people whisper something down the line, but by the time it gets to the end it
has totally changed and is nothing of what it was? well that's a perfect
example of what happens with second and third hand information. I can bet that
it has been majorly twisted if you heard it from a friend of a friend. and
it's only leading to disaster. Please be careful all. I have had too many
relationships and things injured because of this exact thing... :-)

Amy