Re: body parts / make it easier

Andrew & crew~

Here's what we do:
Each walk in to Canal Street Tavern either 1) holding a sign listing your
bodypart, or 2) proudly pointing to your designated part (this could be
interesting - Chris & Greg will be a hoot!), then assembling as appropriate.

Would we look just plain weird?
Yes!
Would any wandering Daytonian rednecks kick our butts on site?
OH YEAH!

As we have it so far:

Bink is the elbow.
Debbie is the right pinky toe.
Megan is the indentation above the lip, below the nose.
John Davis is the small intestine.
Darla is the curvy part of the small of the back.
Chris emery is the left nipple
Greg is the uvula.
Andrew vogel is the right knee.
Matt king is the dopamine receptor.
Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh is the right hand.