Re: Apples & stuff

Chris Emery sez:

>>On a side note, is anyone taping one of the Canal St. shows this weekend?
>>Anyone?  Bueller???
>The last few times I've seen them at Canal Street, there were big 'No
Taping'
>signs, and I don't have a mike for my DAT, so I can't yet go into stealth
>mode.

Oh well, you can't blame a girl for trying!  I've just been going thrrough
new-Over-the-Rhine music withdrawal, I'm sure you can understand!

At least we can get lots of great reviews of the shows, and live
vicariously through you fortunate souls!!

>>On a side, side note, Go Miami, beat Kentucky, and all that good stuff...
>I don't get it.  Is this a sports thing?

Yeah - Miami Redskins, I mean RedHawks, they're playing basketball, NCAA,
sweet 16, tournament, against Kentucky....

I'd tell you the game's on TV at 10:30 Eastern time tonight, but then I'd
have to get into that whole explanation of what "TV" is. :-P

Have a good weekend all!

Dawn