Re: Apples & stuff

Dancing on a volcano, dawn.cozart at gx_Novartis.com said:

>Chris Emery sez:
>>The last few times I've seen them at Canal Street, there were big 'No Taping'
>>signs, and I don't have a mike for my DAT, so I can't yet go into stealth mode.
>
>Oh well, you can't blame a girl for trying!  I've just been going thrrough
>new-Over-the-Rhine music withdrawal, I'm sure you can understand!

Yup.  That's why you should have come to the show.  It's not like your
parents live in Dayton or anything.

>At least we can get lots of great reviews of the shows, and live
>vicariously through you fortunate souls!!

Oh, yeah.   I'll have to try to write a review.   It's been a while.

>>>On a side, side note, Go Miami, beat Kentucky, and all that good stuff...
>>I don't get it.  Is this a sports thing?
>
>Yeah - Miami Redskins, I mean RedHawks, they're playing basketball, NCAA,
>sweet 16, tournament, against Kentucky....
>
>I'd tell you the game's on TV at 10:30 Eastern time tonight, but then I'd
>have to get into that whole explanation of what "TV" is. :-P

I KNOW what a TV is!   It's what I look at when playing on the
Playstation, right?

--
NP: random mp3s
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery