Any humoring or tips will be greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I hope there's tolerance here for a little shameless self-promotion, but there
really *is* a very good reason for me to do this now!

I finally learned how to create a *very* basic web page last night, and now
(here's that good reason) you folks can spot & *identify* me when you see me
at the show Saturday night! You see, this way I won't have to walk around
flailing my right hand in the air.

Please don't laugh at the hammer 'n chisel method I used to make it.
And, it looks *much* better on Netscape for some reason.

http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2/index.html

And like I said, any humoring or tips will be greatly appreciated!

Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh