Re: amy/Romanian (was: okay)

Eric Schumacher wrote:

> Amy the romanian queen sez:

LOL cool I am a queen? wow...

> i took two years of russian in high school and one year in college, and
> have a similar story. [snip]

he he he. quite funny...

ah. the stories I could tell.. how about mistakes.. :-)

becuase of verb conjugations... I was trying once to say "it is a sin" and said
"you are a sin" instead! LOL

though my favorite comes not from me but a freind... she was trying to explain
to some new staff that "we have a big job to do and little people to do it"
well "big job" doesn't translate *exactly* the same way. ;-) it means the BIG
JOB you would do in the bathroom... ;-) really changes teh WHOLE concept...

amy

Follow-Ups: References: