listies listies...

krystyn wells wrote:

> Let's itemize, shall we? [...]

did you listies read my 'how many listservers does it take to change a
lightbulb?" HEre's an EXCELLENT example...

> Scared to reveal her identity? What, are you some sort of conspiracy
> theorist? What does her name have to do with it? This is a LIST. This is the
> INTERNET.

this is true fellow listies and you know it. Yes, a lot of us have grown way
past being cautious with each other. then at times I wonder if it was too much
so! LOL (teasing dear friends) but for people who don't know us at all, or not
very much, I would NEVER expect them to reveal information about themselves to
us. after a few posts, sure... but come on people! LOL

Amy