Re: okay

Hey all -

>        If you don't want responses on the post, don't write to the list!!

Let's itemize, shall we?

+nkorobov was really negative in tone.

+OTR 'listeners' said, "Fie! What a foul maliase has settled over this
yahoo's writing technique!"

+OTR 'listeners' continue to post, heaping negativity upon said nkorobov.

I think reasoned (albeit emotional) responses are cool. Personal hate email
and grammatically shameful attacks on-list are not.

So, wait. Do the people who disliked nkoroobov's post want positivity here,
or not? I can't tell.

>        It's amazing to me that you have the nerve to get so personal (ie
>insulting), yet you
>        are still scared to reveal your identity.

Scared to reveal her identity? What, are you some sort of conspiracy
theorist? What does her name have to do with it? This is a LIST. This is the
INTERNET. A lot of us like it here, without having to submit a blood type
before we post. I don't think nkorobov's post was cowardly, dishonest, or
whatever, just a tad bit rough on the eyes.

Her name has nothing to do with it.

Sheesh.

-Krystyn