A few more words...

Hello again,

I just realized when I handed my handwritten scribbles to Stacie the other
day, I missed a page. So here are a few additional words.

When I got back from all that travelling with Cowboy Junkies early this
February, I sat down over the course of a week or so and recorded a collection
of solo piano pieces, songs without words that have been goin' round in my
head for quite sometime. It's already been mastered, and we'll be making this
CD available later this Spring. The quiet revolution continues …

Over the Rhine on the other hand has so much new music. It's almost
overwhelming. (That's why this concept of releasing a record for a big label
every two or three years is a little puzzling.) There are currently four
projects that are taking shape (from which we would draw material for a major
label release) and we have a recording studio set up again here in the attic
of the Grey Ghost which we are growing very fond of.
So brace yourselves for more joyful turmoil. One way or another we're going to
be getting some of this music into your hands even if I have to meet you
somewhere with a handbag and a lantern. June 30 will find us either moving
forward with a major label or beginning the process of releasing our own work.
(Your votes and outcries and discerning admonitions and cheerleading routines
have started pouring in. WOW. Thanks.)

Our sincere apologies and thanks to the many, many people who have over the
last months expressed their disappointment regarding our absence at The Emery
and elsewhere this past December. We missed seeing you all so much. We had a
rare opportunity to do some recording that we really couldn't pass up, and
again, hopefully you can hear the results someday. (We are definitely planning
a December Tour this year.)

Finally, here are the trio dates reiterated. Tell some compatriots. We're
mostly announcing these by E-Mail so they do have a bit of a secret quality.
They are the first Over the Rhine shows since early July of last year, without
the benefit of various Canadians taunting us from the wings (in an endearing
way.)

Canal Street 		   March 20  Saturday  8pm doors open  9:30pm show
Canal Street 		   March 21 Sunday     7pm doors open  8:00pm show NO
                                 SMOKING
Gibson's Café Milano  March 27 Saturday   615.255.0073

Bon Courage,
Linford for Over the Rhine