Re: okay

>>it's just not that important to me when the result
        is people wanting to egg my house

        Funny, this statement sounds more like a joke to me than calling people a faggot
        does, especially when followed by the statement JUST KIDDING.

        Trust me, I could give a shit about egging your house.

        If you don't want responses on the post, don't write to the list!!

        I have as much interest in writing your e-mail directly as I do in egging your house.

        By-the-by, we LOVE the "cut and paste thing."

        It's amazing to me that you have the nerve to get so personal (ie insulting), yet you
        are still scared to reveal your identity.

        Peace and Love to all!!

        --dana--