Re: okay

danamcc at planetaccess_com wrote:

>         If you don't want responses on the post, don't write to the list!!

LOL thinking back though, I posted alot to the list in the beginning without ever getting one
response.. and now, everyone knows me. how encouraging... maybe I should have started out like
this? then I would know EVERYONE on the listserve! LOL Of course, then I don't know if they would
all like me like I *think* they do now! ;-)

>         By-the-by, we LOVE the "cut and paste thing."

LOL just call us addicted. Actually, there is a very reasonable explanation for why I do it... I
would imagine it's the same for everyone else? Becuase when you get so many posts on different
subjects it's VERY hard to remember what was said.. and you get all tangled up in your mind...
so, let me know listies, does everyone follow that same thought??

That's also another reason I *like* the 'double posts' when someone replies to all. becuase then
I *know* it's a response to a thread I was following or better than that... a post to me
regarding something I said! LOL

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: