From: Paul Christian Glenn <trance at radiks_net>
To: sabine strohem <ivvah at hotmail_com>
Cc: OTR List <Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com>
Date: Friday, March 12, 1999 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: prayerchain (no otr)

>thank you everyone, for your support.
>there will
>not be a prayer chain reunion.

*awaking from cyber-slumber*

Huh?!  What?!  There was going to be a Prayer Chain reunion???  And now there's
not?  I wasn't paying attention!  When?  Where? Why?  Why not?

I was going to go to their last reunion show in Chicago last year, and I couldn't
get away.  I own every cd they've ever released (except the ultra-rare 8-song live
disc, which I just lost on eBay...grrr), and I've never seen them in concert.  Why
couldn't these guys just get along?  They were brilliant!

*whine, whine, whine*

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Now Reading: "The Robots of Dawn" by Isaac Asimov