plans.

ok...this is me stepping forward...i have't as of yet because i don't
have a place to offer for sleepovers...but here is what i can do for
you...

jg has requested that i post directions from the north...which i will
do in a future post, very soon...any other requests for directions can
be sent to me and i'll do my best to answer them all...

as for a hotel, people who want a hotel should e-mail me directly in
the next day or so and i'll call around for cheap rates and stuff...i
know of several hotels at the exit i live near...i'm about 15 minutes
from canal st...but if you're really adamate about being downtown, i
can do that...please let me know and i'll go with the majority
consensus...

as for meeting each other, if a hotel is decided upon, we can all meet
there and even carpool...i know that i personally will be to canal
street as early as possible...i work 'til 4...if you guys wanna meet
me at work, i'll personally promise a listie discount for dinner...

as for pre- or post- hang out ideas, i have none...but if you have
ideas, i can find places to fit those ideas in dayton...

ok...any other questions?

megan.