Re: plans.

> ok...this is me stepping forward...i have't as of yet because i don't
> have a place to offer for sleepovers...but here is what i can do for
> you...

Thank you.  I was going to organize this all from out of town, but that was
going to make it very difficult.

> jg has requested that i post directions from the north...which i will
> do in a future post, very soon...any other requests for directions can
> be sent to me and i'll do my best to answer them all...

I'm going to be coming in from 70.  If you could give me directions from
there that'd be great too.  I don't know if they will be the same as
directions from "the north."

> as for a hotel, people who want a hotel should e-mail me directly in
> the next day or so and i'll call around for cheap rates and stuff...i
> know of several hotels at the exit i live near...i'm about 15 minutes
> from canal st...but if you're really adamate about being downtown, i
> can do that...please let me know and i'll go with the majority
> consensus...

Jay (jharnish...) is the only other listie to respond to me saying that he
needs a hotel room.  I'm not sure if we're going to decide to room together
or not.  If you get enough responses, please do try to make the hotel rooms
close to eachother so that a get together is more feasible, and also keep
group discounts in mind.  The hotel you suggest is fine with me.

I might be coming in on Friday, it all depends on what the room rates are.

> as for meeting each other, if a hotel is decided upon, we can all meet
> there and even carpool...i know that i personally will be to canal
> street as early as possible...i work 'til 4...if you guys wanna meet
> me at work, i'll personally promise a listie discount for dinner...

I concur.  We could also meet at the hotel and then travel together to your
place of employment in time to meet you after work.

> as for pre- or post- hang out ideas, i have none...but if you have
> ideas, i can find places to fit those ideas in dayton...

A bar, a coffee house... anything like that.

> ok...any other questions?

No questions, just a huge thank you!

Brian

--
"4 score and a couple odd years ago, give or take a few, our 4 fathers, yes
there were only 4 of them (Notice any motif here?)..."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes