Oh, look! More mail from Ysoie!

Okay. So far, what I see are some fares for this weekend. About $100 rt, but
they go to Cinci or Cleveland.

Now, obviously, this won't do me a hill-of-beans good THIS weekend, but
hypothetically-- HYPOTHETICALLY-- if they're offered next weekend, and I were
to buy one, and arrive in either city mid-afternoon, is anyone coming from
either city who'd be willing to drive me there AND back the next day? How far
ARE they from Dayton?

This is turning into an interesting puzzle that I don't think I'll be able to
solve. Ay, me.