general routing and info.

ok...for any of you driving from north of dayton:

find the best way to get to I-75 south...this includes anyone coming
from I-70, east or west...get on 75 south...

take 75 south into dayton...although it is, by some accounts, a town
dying from the inside out, you can't miss it...when you get into the
city, well, around is more like it, take the 1st street exit...head
east on 1st street...follow for a few blocks...maybe a mile...you'll
pass Memorial Hall on the right...then a block or two later is canal
street tavern...it'll be on the right...you'll see a sign hanging off
the side of the building in the general direction of the street...i
believe it is black with white lettering...depending on what time you
arrive, you will see a line beginning to form...wave to me as you
park, i'll be the first in line...there's limited parking to the
direct west of the building, when that fills up, there are plenty of
empty streets...

coming from south:

take i-75 north, take 1st street exit (directly following 3rd street
exit) and follow directions above...

if you're flying in, dayton is obviously closest...the dayton airport
is about 15 minutes from canal street...cincinnati would be your
second choice coming in at about an hour 15 from the venue, depending
on traffic...then columbus, then last of all cleveland...i think the
indy airport would be a better choice than cleveland...indy's about 2
hours from canal street...

i so far have about 3 people requesting accomodations...any others?
and just so you all aren't disillusioned, i'm a manager at
wendy's...so i'm not promising a fancy schmancy meal or anything...but
it's notable that we now have a triple cheese combo...plus, there's
fish...which, if you like fish, is good...

ok...time for bed...

megan.

ps...chris, are you actually coming to dayton to get your ticket?  if
so, please mail me...