RE: Oh, the agony....

okay, i've been sitting back, thinkin', "i don't really have to make an
effort to try to be there... nobody else is coming *this* far to go to the
show."

and now, dammit, people are talking about going this far to the show.  argh.

i'm not too far from Philly, Yso.  i'm in Lancaster.  so, realistically...
damn.  it's still a long drive.

hm.  i dunno.  i *would* love to be there...

matt