Re: Oh, the agony....

In a message dated 03/12/1999 2:08:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mdking at gracocorp_com writes:

> okay, i've been sitting back, thinkin', "i don't really have to make an
>  effort to try to be there... nobody else is coming *this* far to go to the
>  show."
>
>  and now, dammit, people are talking about going this far to the show.
argh.

>  i'm not too far from Philly, Yso.  i'm in Lancaster.  so, realistically...
>  damn.  it's still a long drive.
>
>  hm.  i dunno.  i *would* love to be there...
>
>  matt

Hey, if I can come from California you guys can try to make it from eastern
PA!  All listies should show up!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
=========
"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- F. Dostoyevsky