RE: Oh, the agony....

> hm.  i dunno.  i *would* love to be there...

Matt, think about those *songs*.  The songs you can't pop in your cd
player.  You know, "Goodbye,"  "Moth."  The kicking live version of "The
Seahorse."  Maybe, just maybe, a version of something off TWHF, like the
estatically great "And Can It Be" that we heard here in Chicago last time.

If those songs could motivate me to drive all the way from Chicago on a
Sunday afternoon to see the show, knowing that after it's over I'll have to
drive all the way back-- well, just think about coming...

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: