Re: Hotels (was Re: gathering?)

In a message dated 03/11/1999 9:57:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
yavin at mindspring_com writes:

> I'm willing to do the orginization.  Email me if you are interested in
>  either:
>
>  A- attending a post show get-together
>  or
>  B- grouping together on hotel room rentals

Assuming my travel plans don't fall apart altogether, I'll definitely be in
need of a hotel room, so if you can swing something to lower the prices I know
I'd be indebted to you.  Also, I'd be most pleased to get to hang out with an
unruly mob of listies after the show on the 20th (I'll have to fly back home
on the 21st, so that show's not gonna work for me, regrettably).

Steve