Hotels (was Re: gathering?)

> someone take the initiative to go ahead and plan the gathering at canal
> street.  i think it should be saturday night in case some out of towners do
> make it and need the next day for traveling home.  any dayton-ers want to
> volunteer to host out of town listees for the evening?  anyone want to
> volunteer for a post-show party at their house?

Well... it seems no one in Dayton want's to do a gathering.  If no one steps
forward (and I can understand not wanting a whole bunch of internet people
in your house) than I have a sugestion...

Since there are so many people coming in from out of town, we're probably
all going to be staying in a hotel.  Maybe we could get a group rate, and
reserve a whole bunch of rooms next to eachother.  Then we could throw the
party in the hotel.  Is anyone game for that?  For one thing it might make
hotel rooms cheaper if we could get more people to split the cost (I'm
looking at having to buy a room all by myself), and then possibly get a
group rate on top of it.

I'm willing to do the orginization.  Email me if you are interested in
either:

A- attending a post show get-together
or
B- grouping together on hotel room rentals

Always thinking divergently,
Brian

--
"If you want to kill yourself-- then do it right!  What I don't understand
is the selfishness!  Those of you who want to die..... And take your entire

- Albee (A Delicate Balance)