Re: Canal St... Possible Gathering?

Well, I may actually crawl out of my cave and try to go.  Between visiting

my folks in Loveland, the SF-con in d'town Cincy, and a day trip to the

Land of Cleves and back, I might be able to squeeze in the Friday show.

Some have written wondering if the junior fans can get in; as far as I know,

Canal St.'s 21 and over.  Maybe someone can back me up on this.

There's a Day's Inn (I think) on the west side of d'town Dayton (CE's right,

the town is dying from the inside) that's about a mile away.  Some fellow

Psychodot fan-friends o' mine stayed there when we all made the trek to

the Dec. '98 show.  They seemed pleased with the experience.  That's the

only reputable, economic and nearby suggestion I have.

later,

AaronB

np:  Diane Izzo - One   (local Chicago talent - very Patti Smith-ish)

now building:  1957 Maserati 250F